IPMS/USA Home Page
President: David Frederick – email@example.com
1st Vice President: Sean Fallesen
2nd Vice President: Darnell Pocinich
Treasurer: Jeff Hunter
Secretary: Mike Budzeika
Contest Director: Darnell Pocinich (interim)
OrangeCon Vendor Coordinator: Jim Nunn
Chapter Contact: Mark Deliduka
Newsletter Editor: Foster Rash – firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Julian English
Click here to submit recommendations or suggestions to make the site more accessible
IPMS Orange County
P.O. Box 913
Garden Grove, CA 92842
- If you do not agree to be bound by and comply with all of the foregoing, you may not access the website.
- This website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, legal or relationship advice.
- It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may link to and refer to this website freely.
- You must, when linking to this website, thrust your fist into the air and yell “death to tyrants.” This site is not responsible for any deaths to tyrants or any other negative activity except for the yelling which we do not condone except in this context.
- This website does not guarantee the accuracy of any information and users cannot sue IPMS OC, members, officers or agents if any user stupidly believing everything they read.
- Most of what is on this website is the scatological residue of a male bovine and should be treated as such.
- Moreover, use of the phrase scatological residue of a male bovine shall not constitute an insult to any users of this website or any person living or dead except Hitler and King Ethelred the Unready of Wessex. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
- The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
- If something weird happens to your computer because you accessed this website, you cannot blame us in any way.We will tolerate one nasty note and nothing more.
- You are allowed other actions, legal or otherwise, only if you stand in the middle of the lion enclosure located at the Central Park Zoo (NYC) naked and scream the words: “I am not insane I really can hear these animals begging to be released.” You must do this for one hour or until you are arrested and drug away kicking and screaming or eaten, whichever comes first.
- We are not responsible, and frankly don’t really care, if you, your spouse, anyone peering over your shoulder, your children or any over-emotional adult religious zealot with a tendency to overreact because they lack any sort of grip on reality, are offended, disturbed or amused by any aspect of the construction, color scheme, functionality or content found on this website.
- Further, IPMS Orange County, it’s members, officers or agents are in no way responsible and have no liability what so ever if anyone foolishly believes this web site contains subliminal messages, back masked phrases, hidden messages, instructions from Satan or encoded directions to visit the tomb of General Curtis E. LeMay.
- We reserve the right to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you. We tell you this for no particular reason since you cannot do much about it anyway.
- As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk.
- In no event shall ipmsoc.org nor any of its data providers, friends, allies, groupies or hangers-on be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
- The transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit.
- Accordingly, we do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any transmissions over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks, such as transmissions involving the exchange of e-mail with us (including those which may contain your personal information).
- We make no efforts to safeguard the privacy of the information you provide us, period. All submissions to this website via email or otherwise becomes our property to make life easier, on us.
- You accept this and live with it. In no event will the information you provide to us be deemed to be confidential, create any fiduciary obligations to you on our part, or result in any liability to you on our part in the event that such information is inadvertently released by us or accessed by third parties without our consent.
User Conduct and Obligations
- You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website and further agree that you will not transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages to any email address listed on this site without agreeing to pay to IPMS Orange County the sum of US$10,000 per item.
Indemnification by User
Third Parties and Links
- No matter how much we say we love these sites, consider it scatological residue of a male bovine (see reference to scatological residue of a male bovine found in paragraph three of this document).
- As we have no control or responsibility over websites or content maintained by other organizations, or for products and services offered by third parties, we do not assume any liability for your use of any of the foregoing, which use you acknowledge and agree shall be at your own risk.
- Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act quickly upon receiving a specific notice of claimed infringement with all supporting documentation. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please let us know immediately by leaving a comment on the site.
- If we don’t receive an email, we cannot be held for any infringement.
- If you have actually read all the way to the conclusion of this document, you take these things way too seriously, have way too much time on your hands and you should immediately stop playing with your computer and spend your time building models, because that’s what this web site is really all about anyway.